Tuesday 24 October 2017

Mission Statement/Manifesto

  What I have learnt in my first year? To be honest, I learnt many many things apart from graphic design knowledges. As UK isn't my hometown, when I started to study in this country I really found very hard no matter languages, weather or foods etc. However, I met many great friends in uni and they taught me many things about this country for example why people like to drink in here. In my uni life, I known that I have to be really independent because my parents is not in this country and it is university not the college anymore so I need to prepare everything by own, I am quite proud of myself that I did this really well in my first year even though I still have many things to improve but I feel really happy to overcame some challenges. The weakness point for me is English, I can't speak fluent like other local students because it isn't my first language but I want to push myself in this year, I hope I can be more confident speak in front of more people and won't be nervous to speak in a large group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment