Monday 9 October 2017

PPP Task1

  The summer is already over, I feel a bit upset because I have to wait my long holiday until December. During my summer, I backed to Hong Kong with my parents and sister just for about two weeks to visit our friends and family. After that, we backed to UK soon because we decided to live in here for few years because of my studies. Therefore, everything are new to us, for example the living style, cultures, food or people. Actually, I really miss the time when I went back to Hong Kong even it was just around two weeks as it is my hometown and where I was born from, everything I known more than here. When we get back to here, our house is in Wakefield now but as I said everything are new to us so we have to buy the furniture again from the Ikea which is much cheaper compare with others. To be honest, the style in here is totally different with Hong Kong, in Hong Kong, if you buy the furniture, the company will provide the installation service to customers and it is free, however, in here, everything need to count. As a result, we just decided to build by ourself. Therefore, in my summer time, I usually just go from Leeds (my student accommodation) to Wakefield (our house) to build the furniture until we have our beds. I quite enjoyed the process no matter it was a bit difficult to build, in the past, I was lack of patience, I couldn't be concentrated for a long time, however, during my summer, I started to improve it because I helped my family to build the furniture and I started to addict on this thing, it seems like playing a big lego which is really fun and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment