Tuesday 28 March 2017

Module Evaluation

  I really like this module because it mainly about ourselves. I have a lot of feelings since I came to the UK as it isn't my home country and is quite far with my home country(HongKong). Therefore, I have a lot of feelings over the module. For example, the different style of study compare with HongKong and here, in HongKong, we have to study from morning until noon. However, in here, most of the time are independent study. Therefore, I also wrote this into my reflective brief. Actually, over the module, I learnt that we have to use our own time correctly which means when we have independent study time, we shouldn't spend it to play. As I think it is the main part that I must be improve. I really the second studio brief as I could introduce the HongKong culture to my classmates as only me is Asian in my class and no one know more about HongKong other than me so I felt really happy with that. While, as most studio brief in the module has to do a presentation and I am the worst on that so I felt really nervous with that, luckily that many people encouraged me and I started to become more confident to do that now. What I want to do better in level 5 or the future is that I can do a better presentation and manage my time better, during my presentation, I wrote too much text on the slides as I worried that if I could memorize all the things that I want to say as English isn't my first language. But I will try to prepare a speech for my presentation next time so that I can write less text on the slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment