Tuesday 16 April 2019

After graduation plan

After graduation, I will go back to Hong Kong, while, I am planning to study some Japanese language courses first so that I can do the further planning that studying anime/manga course in Japan. There are so many Japanese language schools in Hong Kong because a lot of Hong Kong people love Japanese culture.

Other than that, I would like to continue developing my own branding/business, I will try to contact more clients in Hong Kong and work for them as a freelancer. I will also try to work in a small company to get more experience first. Hong Kong doesn't like the UK, there are not many studios so most people just working for a company instead of running a studio.

I will definitely continue practising the anime character drawing skills because I know I still have a lot to learn and improve. Hence, I think I will participate in some workshops related to it when I go back to Hong Kong.

When I have free time, I would also like to set up a jewellery design business, for example, making simple jewellery like earrings and sell them online or in the market. Nowadays, when I have some spare time, I keep making simple jewellery but not often as drawing characters. Hence, I will put this as the last plan.
(6A2),(6B2)

No comments:

Post a Comment