Monday 15 April 2019

Personal business card

Simply, I designed a basic business card which helps to promote my personal branding as being a freelance. Due to the fact that I have a large interest in Japanese anime and I looked at some examples of how the simplified characters drawing in Japanese anime so I tried to draw myself in that style in order to keep everything be simple on a business card.




It was interesting to draw myself in a Japanese manga/anime style and use it to promote my personal branding.


I wanted to choose a bright colour to use in my business card because I think it matches my personality more(Always thinking positive). I decided to use this bright yellow because it works well with my digital illustration. I put it on the back side, while the front side is my personal contact details, for example, my personal site, email contact or social media account, etc. I wanted to keep everything looks simple on the business card so that it won't look massive. I tried to use geometric shapes to build the character "M" which helps people to recognize my name easier.
(6C2)


No comments:

Post a Comment