Tuesday 16 April 2019

Working for a Japanese festival in Leeds

Since I joined the Japanese society at the University of Leeds, I met a lot of good Japanese friends. It is the best platform for me to try to find if I can work for any Japanese clients. Fortunately, there were a group of Japanese exchange students from the society asked me to work for them.

As they are organizing an event that's called "Sakura Festival in Leeds VOL.3". Therefore, they need to find someone to design the brand for them in order to promote the event. I am glad to be the one who works for them because I can learn some Japanese culture from it which is good for my career. Furthermore, it allows me to work for a Japanese client which fits my interest.

Through the brief, I designed a full campaign for them to promote their event in Leeds by physical advertising and social media.

Before I developed any ideas, I had a face to face meeting with some of the members of the organization which allow us to communicate easier, I could know what they want exactly. Face to Face meeting is really helpful in this way because when working for a client, we need to know what they want exactly so that we can design a thing that is suitable for them.

I learned a lot of things from this brief, for example, it allows me to talk to more people and understand what they want, moreover, I am really happy to design something that is related to the Japanese culture, it was an unforgettable experience.
(6A2), (6C2), (6D2)








No comments:

Post a Comment