Monday 15 April 2019

Social media account

In order to promote my own branding/works in digital social media, I decided to use Instagram as my main platform as it is the most common social media application that people use every day. Basically, I set up two accounts for my own business, one is for my personal use as well as my designs, while the other one is for my photography account. Rather than designing stuff, I also like to take photographs because I think it is the best way to record and capture things which are good for memory.

The reason that I use my personal account as my design because I don't like creating too many accounts which makes me messy, moreover, as it is my "personal branding", "personal" should include my daily life which I would like to share with my friends, clients, etc, rather than just looking at my design. I want them to know me more.








I posted some of my works on my personal and design account also with my daily life, I also recorded the process of how I did the works because it is also important for audiences to know how I came out with the design instead of just the final designs.




While, my photography account, I mainly just posted some photographs that I think is attractive, no matter in the UK or Hong Kong or even other countries.
(6C2),(6D2)

No comments:

Post a Comment