Tuesday 16 April 2019

Online free lecture

There are so many online courses for the public to learn differently. When I searched "Japanese anime drawing skills", there were so many sites about it. Hence, I clicked into it and looked at the content. Basically, the lecture talked about how to draw a Japanese manga character with a unique structure, the basics of balanced character design, etc. It is really helpful to me because when I illustrated the characters, sometimes, I think it wasn't balanced. The free online source allows me to improve this problem.



These online lectures run by Anime Art Academy which is an e-learning academy based in Tokyo's anime culture district Akihabara. It guides us from the basics, right through to the skills that we will need to become a pro ourselves. With the in-depth video lessons and the option for personal critique and guidance, it makes everything become simpler and easier to understand.



This kind of sources provides an opportunity for me to improve and practice my illustrate skills so that I can create a better design of illustrated characters graphic works, such as posters, cards, etc.
(6A2),(6B2)

No comments:

Post a Comment