Monday 15 April 2019

Japanese society in University of Leeds

Due to the fact that I have a large interest in the Japanese anime industry and the Japanese culture, and I would like to study or work in there if possible. Therefore, I want to learn and speak better Japanese, in order to do it, the best way is to meet Japanese people. Joining the Japanese society allows me to meet more Japanese friends which are really helpful for me to improve my Japanese skills and understand more about Japanese culture.

I went to different events organized by society and I met a lot of Japanese friends, they helped me a lot about learning Japanese, I feel really happy with that. It is a really good and helpful platform for me to improve my Japanese language skill.
(6A2)

Also, I think the society is a good platform for me to promote my personal branding because it gives me a chance to meet people outside of my university so that I have more chance to talk to new people.
(6D2)

The membership card


No comments:

Post a Comment