Wednesday 17 April 2019

Japanese anime and manga school

Since I am planning to study anime and manga course in Japan after graduation if possible, therefore, I did some research brief in extended practice in order to let myself understand more. I found different school/university that provides this course and organize them in a better format and I could get a lot of useful information from it. In order to let me practice more with my skills, I designed some graphics posters to present what I have found from this research brief, I used the manga style and made it like a storyboard with the characters that I illustrated by myself. I really enjoyed working on this brief because I like the way that I made the final outcome to present my research, it linked to my graphics knowledge as well as my interest. In these posters, I put the information about the school/university, for example, the contact details and what is their course about.
(6A2),(6B2)





No comments:

Post a Comment