Tuesday 1 May 2018

'Making a show of yourself' Presenting PPP File

  In this lecture, we learnt how to do a "Good" presentation. To be honest, presentation is the hardest thing for me due to the fact that English isn't my first language, therefore, I always feel worry and nervous during my presentation. While, in this lecture, I learnt that in a professional presentation, it would be quite simple, which means mainly include images because if there are too many texts in the slides, it may affect to the quality of presentation, however, as a foreigner, I feel really hard not that include that much texts in the slides because I need to look at it while I am talking but I know it is the thing that I have to tackle. Someone suggested that I could holding some note card.
  Moreover, we have to smile while presenting not to be too serious because if being too serious, the presentation would be really boring so we have to make it interesting. The most important thing is to take our time during the presentation, not to be too rush, adding a few pauses, it will relax us, help them to catch up and consider potential questions later.
  I really hope I can improve my presentation skill even though I said the same in last year, it is a really long term challenge which I can't be improve in a short period but after the lecture, it gave me some advice how to make a good presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment