Wednesday 2 May 2018

Screen printing on fabric

  Normally, I did screen printing just printing on paper not fabric, therefore, I wanted to try printing on fabric as I thought it would be really interesting because if we print on a t-shirt, we can sale it to someone or we can wear it by ourself, it would be really unique. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I didn't have any experience printing on fabric so I needed the assistant to teach me. But I found that the process were really similar to printing on paper, basically, only the screen and colour are different, the rest are quite similar. I really enjoyed the process, it was really fun and I really like the final outcome but when printing on the fabric, the most important thing is to find a heavy thing to hold the screen so that the screen won't be moved and we can print on a correct place. I think I may do more thing like this so that it can be part of my products in my career.








No comments:

Post a Comment