Saturday 19 May 2018

Process of doing the publication

  To be honest, making publication isn't my interest in my design practice, I don't have interest doing that, however, I know that it would be a better way to present my creative report and I can practice and learn from the process due to the fact that my skill of making publication is really weak and bad. Therefore, I decided to make a physical publication rather than just making the digital publication.
  Actually, I remembered that I made a leaflet publication in Module 503 studio brief 1 so I have some memory of how to do it, however, I wanted to try something that is similar process but looks quite different. I didn't want the pages be flipped this time so I decided every pages faced the same side so that readers can read it easier.
  Basically, my publication was in A5 size as it is the best choice for a small publication. Hence, I printed two per a page but not include the first and the last pages as they were the cover. Then, the steps were quite easy, just fold the pages face together then just use the glue to stick them together ( for example page.3&4 stick on the empty side of page 2), it may be hard to understand in here but once I did the actual publication, it was really easy to understand and make sense.
  I quite like the output even though it may not looks perfect but I tried my best to make the steps simpler because I am really bad making publication, I think the outcome works well but the paper may be too thin so I may try some thicker paper next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment