Thursday 3 May 2018

Trip to Hong Kong, inspiration

  During my Christmas break, I went back to my hometown Hong Kong for holiday, actually I didn't go back for more than a year so I miss it a lot no matter my friends, food, etc. But I don't know why I saw a lot of interesting and inspiring things for example from the streets, buildings, etc. It was a really impressive trio for me even though I just went to my hometown, the place is not fresh to me. The most unforgettable memory was the Pixar gallery I went in Hong Kong, it showed a lot of sketching which was fantastic and wonderful works. I saw how the professionals did the illustration which I can learn from it. I found that the illustration style is quite different with Japanese anime illustration.

The Pixar exhibition








Another gallery about Traditional Chinese typhography





I found something that I think is interesting to me








  

No comments:

Post a Comment